Ding, dong.....Topher calling!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's scarier than Carnie Wilson buck naked

Photobucket

Yep, I told you so., scarier than Carnie Wilson, squatting naked over a hand mirror, while eating corned beef hash.

I was reading on Yahoo that the official national debt counter has officially run out of digits, thanks in part to President Bush, and his several felonies of ass holism. The counter has no more room to grow, they are going to have to start adding numbers written on toilet paper with Sharpies.

I can not even fathom the number in dollars above, yet alone the $86, 017.00 that it shows as my family share. Hell, I am single person, so that number is mine alone. It alarms me that how we as Americans look at how others live in other parts of the world and say to ourselves, "I am so thankful I don't have to live like that". People living in shanties, eating food that is lower on the food chain than government cheese. But with the national debt getting ever higher and higher, we are the ones who are going to end up live in squalor.

The housing and finance crisis is affecting me, and I don't even own a home. With all the homes being lost in foreclosure and all the suckers who are ending up having rent, means landlords are raising the rental rates. I can barely afford to rent where I am living, and that is with family in their home. My wishes of getting into my own digs in a timely manner are dissipating at a rapid rate.

All in all, if I had to list one thing that I am thankful for at this very moment is that I have the $2.25 that it is going to cost me to get home on the bus. I am only hoping there is some Top Ramen in my cupboard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cambel said...

All this post made me keep thinking was.....Thank God for Man Ass!
signed...Spindoc

November 7, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home