Ding, dong.....Topher calling!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yes....I am still a virgin......sort of.

Well, well, well......one would think that by the ripe old age of 32, one might stop having virgin experiences. Virgin student at 5, virgin to showering in public age 12, virgin plane ride at 18, virgin sexual experience at 19, virgin sexual experience with a woman that went very wrong, very fast at 16, life is full of them. Well, I have found another virgin experience here at 32....blogging. I have always been a person with a lot to say, even if people don't really care to hear it. So, I have taken this up and hopefully there will be someone out there who will enjoy the words, most of the times a lil blunt and a lil crass, I have to say. To sum this all up, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes and my words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home